10.06.2006

I saw The Science of Sleep again. This time I remembered a pen so I could take notes (last time I just sat with the notebook in my lap like an idiot). I'd like to share some of the notes if I could:


  • Guy next to me clapped and slapped his knee at a fart joke.
  • Girl next to me freaked out at full frontal nudity on Gael.
  • Guy next to me blows raspberries to laugh.
  • I HATE THE GUY NEXT TO ME.


Talia suggested I scan in some of my notes, since they're basically illegible. I was writing in a dark movie theater while watching the screen. If my scanner ever starts working, I'll upload them.

I love Gael Garcia Bernal in this film. I didn't care for him in Y Tu Mama Tambien (or basically anything associated with that film), but he's incredibly cute/energetic/likeable/pathetic here.

No comments: