2.13.2006

Dream:
     I was in my high school orchestra. We sightread Beethoven's 7th, which we seriously sightread every semester. We also sightread Brahms' Academic Festival Overture. Allie's viola fell on the floor. I went to get an orange Italian soda, right before we were about to play.
     Then I had fallen asleep in a lit class. The girl next to me woke me up. One girl asked if we could distribute the workload, meaning have more people participate than normally do. The professor started at one end of the room and asked everyone to share one interesting thing about the book. When it was my turn, I talked about
Rumpole of the Bailey and the British judicial system.
     Rob's dad, my brother, and I were in a book store, and Rob's dad asked me to explain "line theory" to my brother.

No comments: