3.09.2006

Dream:
     I was talking to Rob online, and I found out that his sister was studying architecture at Berkeley. I was jealous, cause 1) cool!, and 2) my major is worthless, and not anything you'd respect anyone's intelligence for pursuing (it's not one of those majors, like mathematics or engineering, where you're automatically considered smart just by virtue of seeking a degree). I wished I could start college all over again so that I could have done something "worthwhile".

This is funny, because I've been having feelings like this in real life. I wish I had done a French/Linguistics or French/Cinema Studies double major, instead of wasting my first 3 semesters here on psych classes. It also would have been cool to study film at a legit film school, or to study design (fashion or interior, I like them both) at a legit design school.

No comments: