2.08.2006

Plant update. You know what this means: more shitty pictures.



I kind of like doing this, because I don't really see any progress in the plant until I compare the weekly pictures.

ETA: I really hope Rob reads my blog, because he's one of the few people who would enjoy this, and he's not online right now. In the Wikipedia article on agglunitave language, there's a sign that says it has been suggested that that article should be combined with the article on agglunation.

In my animation class, we were talking about racism in cartoons. Bosco was brought up as an example, and we watched a few cartoons, one of which clearly identified him as a racial stereotype, and one in which he acted no different from any other cartoon character. I watched Bosco cartoons when I was little, and I had no idea he was supposed to be a black person. Until today, I would have told you he was a ripoff of Mickey Mouse, but a monkey.

No comments: