12.15.2005

Dream (this is a trippy one):
     I had just woken up, and I had missed my piano lesson. I called my teacher and he said to come in right then to make it up. So I did. But then it turned out that was just a dream, and I woke up and I really had missed my lesson. Nathan was pissed. [I woke up for real from this dream at 1pm, and was relieved to find that I had not in fact missed my lesson.]
     Talia and I were supposed to go out for dinner after my lesson (just like in real life), but that got screwed up and she was mad at me. And then she turned into a 3-year-old. We went with two other people to a Thai restaurant, but 3-year-old Talia threw a tantrum because she wanted to go to "sipotle" (she couldn't pronounce the ch). We ended up going to Chipotle, where she spit lettuce all over the restaurant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the crap.