4.02.2005

So I have to write a paper for French civ analyzing two films about the French occupation in Algeria and the struggle for independence. And the minimum word requirement is 1600, which is about 5 pages. And I was feeling bummed cause right now I only have about 375 words (I still have more stuff to talk about though). But then I remembered that I got 100% on my last paper for this class, and I only wrote ~1150 words. So that cheered me up. I've always hated minimum length requirements, because I tend to write very succinctly (although the title of this blog would have you think otherwise) when compared to my peers. I get high-quality ideas across while not using a gazillion million words, and I think profs reward me for that ability. I think they also reward me for not making them read a friggen novel. Heh.

No comments: