3.13.2006

Today was an absolutely incredible day, weather-wise. It was in the low 70s with no wind at all. It was gorgeous. Right now I have my window open, and there's a cool breeze coming in. It's perfect. This is the type of weather that I live for. It's kept me in good spirits today, despite the fact that my two papers are complete shit. I have 2.5 pages for each (and they're each supposed to be 4-5). I don't even have a thesis yet for my Film Theory paper. It's sad that I've written so much and I still don't know what my thesis is. I'm hoping that if I keep writing, I'll find a thesis, and then I'll be able to write more. My Animation paper has gone kind of off the deep end. I watched Felix the Cat and the Goose That Laid the Golden Egg, and I'm writing about the communist messages present. Yeah. I have no idea how I'll be able to finish both of these papers in the next 8 hours. I'm kind of hoping for some sort of physical ailment, like cramps or passing my kidney stone, just so I can have a couple extra days. I hope my profs grade easy.

No comments: