3.05.2006

I finished Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life. It feels good to be back in my habit of reading an entire book in one night.

I'm disappointed in myself that I didn't write this book first, that I allowed someone else to get to the idea and publish it. I haven't overcome any obstacles. I have mundane things to say that are also interesting and necessary. I suppose that's why I keep a blog, although on the prestige continuum, a blog is towards the "not" end, where a book is on the "has the potential to have a lot of" end.

I had a lot more to say about this last night as I was falling asleep, but I didn't want to get out of bed to blog. Now I've forgotten.

I don't like this blog layout, so I'll probably change it tomorrow.

Helping Tom buy furniture and accessories for his new apartment has made me want to move into an unfurnished 1-bedroom apartment and pick out sofas and bookshelves and curtains.

No comments: