1.11.2006

Today I went to the doctor, went to Ulta and bought some makeup, bowled with my dad (he got a 189!), and ate ice cream with my dad. The pharmacist gave me the generic brand when my doctor specifically said not to substitute, so I had to go sort that whole thing out.

I can't decide if I want to blog about what the doctor said.

I'm watching the Twilight Zone right now. The episode is titled "The Fugitive", and here is a [paraphrased] bit of dialogue that I really liked:

Little girl: Why are those men looking for you? Are you a criminal?
Old man: In a way.
Girl: Did you rob a bank?
Man: No.
Girl: Did you kill someone?
Man: No.
Girl: Then you must be a Communist.


Tom lent me A Million Little Pieces last night and I'm halfway through it. I can't decide if I like it.

I'm full of indecision tonight.

No comments: