1.23.2006

I spaced out for like 2 minutes and when I came to I discovered that I had listened to "Istanbul (Not Constantinople)" in its entirety. I live in a scary world, people.

I'm so cold and tired. I hope this stupid medicine kicks in soon. I feel constantly drugged. Hmm, that's a weird thought: taking medicine so I don't feel drugged.


Dear Thyroid,

You suck. Get to work.

Fondly,
Kerry

This medicine makes it so I can't eat for an hour after I take it, and I have to take it first thing in the morning. Not that I normally eat breakfast, but I can't even have like a glass of orange juice.

I have class from 10 to 3, and I'm already looking forward to coming home at 3 so I can take a nap. So cold, so tired. It feels like such a huge effort to be upright and walking around and moving. It tires me out to be cognizant of my surroundings. I don't know how I can keep up with my schoolwork like this.

No comments: