12.27.2005

Tonight Tom and I watched Happiness. I've wanted to see it for a while, and it was actually less disturbing than I thought it would be. I had to leave right after the movie, though, cause I started feeling really sick. I was positive I was going to throw up, and I spent the next 75 minutes locked in the bathroom. Turned out I just burped a bunch of times. I don't normally drink soda, but today I had a lot--a can and two small-sized cups from restaurants. I also had a third of a beer. I think it was just the carbonation. Ever since this past summer, carbonation has made me feel really sick. For the rest of this week, I'm sticking to water. I'm feeling a lot better right now, but SHIT do I hate that feeling. You just want to vomit and get it over with so you can lay your head on your cool pillow and feel better.

To hopefully take some of the grossness away from this post, here's my dream from last night:
     Sara and I were working at Walgreens. I was back at my cosmetics counter, and she was doing customer service. Whenever she got a caller who was being a jerk, she'd roll her eyes at me and we'd laugh.
There was more, but I forgot it since I woke up 16 hours ago.

No comments: