12.18.2005

Home now.

I finally have my digital camera in my hot little hands. It's fun. I need a bigger memory card, cause right now the one that came with can only hold 12 photos. I've been playing around with it, and hopefully soon I'll get a decent picture of me ("Not bloody likely!" --Seinfeld)

I saw Syriana tonight. It made me feel really ignorant. I was able to follow most of Matt Damon's and George Cloony's storylines, but I couldn't figure out what that lawyer (Bennett Holiday) was doing.

I left my computer's AC power cord at school. Whoops. I'll need to go back later this week to get it.

I think I want to learn Arabic. I want to study French linguistics, and there's a large Muslim population in France; French is also spoken in northern Africa. It might be cool to study the effects of Arabic and French on each other. I dunno. Just a thought.

I'll leave you with this thought: My dad? Got a picture? Of my dog? WITH SANTA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked Syriana. What didn't you get about Bennett Holliday?