9.27.2005

Today the carpet cleaning guy came unannounced, and he fucking opened the door to my bedroom without knocking. I was in bed, trying to nap. What a fucker. I hope one day he walks in on something really disturbing (like bukkake). That'll teach him to open doors without knocking. Seriously, what an assmonger.

I treated myself to Thai today. I also treated myself to knitting and reading for pleasure. I am currently knitting the Sesame cardigan from MagKnits, but in a different color scheme and a different stripe pattern. My color scheme is much more ugly 70s, which I think seems to fit for the style. I'm not saying the pattern is ugly 70s, but you know what I mean, right? It reminds me of something that my mom would have worn in college. I like this pattern.

I'm almost done with Everything Is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer. I want to see the movie.

No comments: