8.18.2005

Campus. Tomorrow.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG.

I spend the entire first 3/4ths of the summer wanting to go back. Waiting, wanting, wishing... And then I meet a boy. And things change. And suddenly I don't want to go back to school. And so I don't pack. And I don't pack. And I don't pack. And here I am, 12 hours before I leave, running around and trying to get everything in order. Why didn't I learn my lesson last year? I promise I'm not doomed to repeat history's mistakes, though.

Today was a good day, though. I may or may not have drunk spiked lemonade on the clock. It may or may not have happened multiple times. I spent nearly 7 hours with Tom after work.

This might have been my last summer in Naperville. It was definitely my last summer at Naper Settlement. I don't know what to say. I feel like I should have some more thoughts, but I don't. Yet. All I can say is that this summer went by really quickly. I don't know if I'm ready to go back to class yet.

No comments: