7.22.2005

Today there was a wedding in the Chapel. One of the groomsmen was quite attractive, in a dorky way, which I love. I walked by, and on my way home I was filled with a tremendous amount of regret. I started to consider turning around and going back. Then I thought I should go home, do up my hair, change clothes, and go back and just kind of nonchalantly get him to notice me. This was really bothering me. I felt like I missed the biggest opportunity of my life with this guy. And I know I'm being totally stupid--it was just some random guy who happened to catch my eye, and I know nothing about him, and I don't need him. But I still feel like I made a big mistake and I don't want to miss out on this. Why am I like this about boys? Pretty much every 3rd boy on the street who's roughly my age feels like he could be the one, and I'm doing myself a humongous disservice by not talking to them. Arg. I don't want to be like this. I don't want to be so boy-crazy. Blah.

No comments: