5.26.2005

Well, here's another clue for you all
The walrus was Tal ...ia


Four days at the Settlement and already I'm crazy. I finished the four panels of my bag, and I have to wait for my mom to do the lining before I can sew it together and finish it up. So I started making my very own Team Zissou cap on double-pointed needles. This is my first foray into knitting in the round, and being the stubborn person I am, I had to do DPNs instead of circulars, which would be easier. I futzed up one part, but mostly it's going pretty well. Normally I would have fixed that one part, but it took me for-ev-er to cast on, so I didn't want to rip it out. Hooray for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh god. I misread bag as "blog," and was SO confused when you were talking about your mom sewing the four corners of your "blog" together.

I'm an idiot.