5.23.2005

I got more yarn today! Wheeeeee! And my bag is like halfway done.

I have a bitch of a canker sore right on that little flap of skin that connects my bottom lip to my gums. It hurts so bad. It hurts to brush my teeth. It hurts to eat. It hurts to smile. It's so ugly and disgusting. I have been swishing hydrogen peroxide (or H2O2 as it's called on the streets) like mad. Note: Don't confuse canker sores and cold sores.

I go back to the Settlement tomorrow (officially today, but I still have a period of sleep before I go back). I'm not looking forward to it. I won't have to deal with rugrats for a few weeks, but they're looming on the horizon. They can smell fear. And exhaustion. And they show no mercy. I just have to keep telling myself: this is my last summer of camp. There's no way in hell I'm going back next year.

No comments: