4.28.2005

Last night I dreamt about not one, but two of my French professors. Here goes:
My civilization professor gave me 66% on my presentation about French New Wave Cinema, but my classmates had voted my presentation to be the best. I ended up with an average grade of 68%. I went up to ask my professor why I did so bad, and she said I gesticulated too wildly. She said that I probably would have faded into the background had we not gotten bright red carpet in our classroom a few months ago. I said, "So if I had gone in February, I would have gotten a higher grade?" And she replied, "Pretty much."
So I was kind of like half-crying, and Cassie was laying on the ground outside my classroom, and she was wearing a really glamourous dress. It was white and it had kind of a collar thingy that stuck up, and 3/4 sleeves, and like a really plunging V neckline. It was a dress that I'm pretty sure I've seen on some celebrity IRL, but I can't remember where. Anyway, she gave me some pennies to cheer me up. But then Laura came and took away some of my pennies, making me sad again.
Then I was on some weird game show, and Kevin and I had to run an obstacle course. My lit professor was the referee, which is weird cause she's like a sedentary oldish woman. Although I think she maybe runs, cause she's like really fit for how old she is.
Then my mom called Rob on the phone and asked me if I wanted to talk to him. I didn't really. So she hung up.


My obsessive songs of the moment are:
"Miracle Drug" - AC Newman
"Town Halo" - AC Newman
"35 in the Shade" - AC Newman
"The One You Love" - Rufus Wainwright

No comments: