3.13.2005

It was a busier weekend than most--I made two people mad at me. Awesome. Let's alienate some more people, Kerry. Okay, sounds good. Let's go.

This week will be hellish in terms of what I have to do, but I don't want to be one of those people who constantly whines about how much she has to do. In my experience, things like that always look worse on paper, and they're not really so bad in real life. Especially if you detach yourself from the entire process. Also, I don't expect to do anything besides work and sleep, so it's not like I'm missing out on anything. So right now I'm going to do some work, and then I'm going to sleep. And then I'll wake up and do more week, and then sleep. Repeat until spring break, when I do work for preparation for summer camp, and subject myself to more doctor's appointments. Work, sleep, be poked and prodded. What a glorious existence.

No comments: